I welcome communication from anyone with the following agendas:
- Genuine questions about any of the articles (blog entries, teachings, etc.) on this site
- Genuine submissions of articles that you would like me to consider for inclusion as standalone articles on the site or as part of one of my blog articles
- Genuine submissions of links of a mainline Christian nature that contain content that is edifying to the saints
- Genuine corrections of any content on the site (e.g. typos, incorrect Scripture references, etc.)
- Genuine concerns about any link that I already have on the site (e.g. if the link now includes content that is doctrinally unsound or not edifying... I don't check all the links on my site all the time, so your genuine concerns can be useful to give me a "heads up" to potential problems!)
- Genuine questions about Jesus Christ, my Lord and Saviour, if you would like me to give you an account of the hope that is within me (1 Peter 3:15)
Did you notice one word that found its way into all of the above? That's it... Genuine!! I will NOT enter into ANY conversations with ANYONE if their sole intention is to criticise, pull down, attack or ridicule any article or me personally from an un-Godly or anti-Christian perspective. If you have your own beliefs, outside of Christianity or within, and you don't agree with mine, feel free to let me know your thoughts in a civil manner, but also feel free to move on from this site if your sole intent is merely to pick an argument with me. I'm obviously open to genuine Godly correction, but I'm not open to vitriolic attack!